Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Unknown

If you really knew me you would know that I am NOT a morning person. In Missas perfect world I stay up till 2 in the morning & wake up bright eyed & bushy tailed at 10 am sharp

You'd know that my feelings get hurt very easily but I will never admit it (shhhh)

You'd know that my favorite thing to do in the world is lay on the couch with D & L watching TV doing nothing else

You'd know that my favorite day of the week is Sunday because I get to lay & do nothing with my boys 


You'd know that my favorite smell in the world is L, Weird I know but I love the way my baby smells. Always have always will.

You'd know that my weekly mani pedi time is right under oxygen, food & family time in my book of needs

You'd know that if one of my nails chip even a little I HAVE to get them all repainted

You'd know that I sometimes speak without thinking and that it often bites me in the a**. I've gotten better about it now usually it only comes out when I'm excited about something or when I'm angry


You’d know that I cant stand rude people. Manners are super important to this gal

You'd know that people that chew with their mouth open be it food or gum gross me out beyond words

You'd know that I wash my hands about 20-25 times a day & I think hand sanitizer is disgusting

You’d know I listen to music pretty much every hour I’m awake. From the time I get in the shower in the morning to the time I get in the shower before bed 

You'd know that even though L is 4 wahhhhh! I still check about 5 times an hour during nap time to make sure my baby is still breathing



You'd know that I'm never satisfied with me. Please don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that I'm not happy because I am very happy but I always want more. I want to do more, accomplish more, be....more.  Yes I know its not a good thing because it keeps me from being thankful for how good I do have it...but that's a story for another day 

You'd know that the only 2 people in the world that could write this for me are my momma & my husband

You'd know that I like to keep my feelings bottled up in order to avoid conflicts & THAT also usually bites me in the a** resulting in a meltdown teary snotty mess that my poor husband has to put back together (God I love that man)

You'd know that I hate asking for help, even when its something small or simple I hate it & it makes me feel inadequate 

You'd know that this post is really hard for me to write because its made me confess things that I have kept locked up safe and sound in the depths of my brain 


And lastly you would know that I could go on for a long writing in this post because there are so many things about me that most people that think they know me have no idea about, not bad things, just things that I choose not to share about me.....

haha Anyways I hope y'all have all had a wonderful hump day & may you all have a wonderful hump night! Bow-chicka-wah-wow!! <3

XoXo Missa

No comments:

Post a Comment