Monday, September 24, 2012

This is me

So to clarify this is not per say a typical "Blog". I'd like to think of it more as mental note / personal venting spot. I have so much in my head sometimes that I felt like I could benefit from just... pouring it all out some where, and, thus Adventures in Mommaland was born! Boom!! Haha I am a (cringe) 27 year old full time working mommy & wife. I am a behind the scenes employee for an amazing non profit that specializes in pediatric rehab. For the most part I love my job.... But then again there are THOSE days..... More on that later. Haha

I am momma to a beautiful 4 year old little guy that is (for better or worse) the center of our universe. I have been married to my sweet goofball of a husband for almost 6 years & we have been together for a total of 10 years. We live in a booming little oil town in West Texas, after living for about 6 years in Dallas. Oh boy do I miss it! But alas home is where your heart is and my family happens to reside here, so here we are! As much as I would like to agree with the majority of the folks that live here I don't hate this town. Not that its great and wonderful it most certainly is not, but, Its home. Its where I was born & grew up, went to school, graduated from & learned most of what I know. This little oil patch is where I'm from & I'm not ashamed of it. I guess you could say I'm a Proud Southern Belle.

I am a Sarcastic, dramatic, independent, needy, clumsy, loud, happy, stressed, friendly, passive, laid back, fool! I am a certified stress baker, I am a shopaholic at heart, I hold things in until its too much & I explode, I talk with my hands, I am well mannered but will drop an F bomb without thinking twice, I have the most annoying loud laugh ever, I am a girly girl, I am an expert on Pinterest, I say yes ma'am & no ma'am even if I want to kick you in the vadge, I am me. My life is not perfect, far from it, but I love it. Its a crazy, stressful, funny mess but its all mine & adore it. This, ladies & gents, is Me. Have a beautiful day my darlins'!

No comments:

Post a Comment